Thursday 22 August 2013

(Jagermeister) John Cena – This is How We Roll Lyrics

Yeah, yeah... yeah
I got that velcro flow, I'll make you stick to this
So many zeroes, my monetary is ridiculous
A glass of Chardonnay doesn't whine like you
I'm an Altered Beast with Einstein's IQ
Plus I shine bright too and I ride right through
In a leaned out, old school, skylight blue
I don't think there's a player nice
Keep your Cristal, I'm shoot Jagermeister
Foot to the floor and you ain't you keep the pace
Throw me a whore and call me Kobe cause you know that I'mma beat the case
I buy some land, and never even see the place
Vegeterian chicks, go on givin meat a taste
Throw away money like I hate on loot
Copped your CD it sounds great on mute
Words turn 'em to dust makin MC's disintergrate
My name get traffic like the California interstate, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment